Dates, Time and Location
TBA. Please contact me for your interests.
34a Franklin Street, Annerley, Qld 4103
What is the purpose of Qi Gong?
Qi Gong (pronounced chee-gong) is an ancient Chinese exercise and healing technique that involves meditation, controlled breathing and movement exercises. … Qi is a concept from traditional Chinese culture that roughly means vital energy, life energy.
What does Shibashi mean?
Shibashi, translated 18 forms. It is a modern Qi Gong based on elements of Yang style Tai Chi. It was created by Qi Gong Master Professor Lin Hou Sheng and medical experts from the University of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Shanghai between 1979 and 1990. Although there are eight sets in total there are three commonly practiced sets, beautiful, gentle and flowing Qi Gong exercise routines that are delight to do and extremely relaxing. If you are looking for a daily routine to perform for health and relaxation, that’s it!
Reasons to come to the workshop
- Learn how to teach this program safely and effectively
- Learn how to do it properly, safely and effectively for yourself
- Gain more depth of understanding of Qi Gong Shibashi and how it help people with their health
- Be able to perform and teach the whole set
Who should come?
Anyone who is interested in learning, practicing or (and) teaching Qi Gong for Health. School Teachers, Personal Trainers, Yogo Teachers, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Exercise Physiologists, Certified Allied Health Assistants, Diversional Therapists, Health Professionals, Nurses, Tai Chi teachers and advanced Tai Chi students.
About the Trainer
Chunmei has qualification directly from the creator of Qi Gong Shibashi Set 1, 2 and 3 Professor Lin Houshen.
Some benefits of Qi Gong Shibashi
- Improve health
- Increase energy, agility and flexibility
- Loosens and strengthens joints and muscles
- Controls weight
- Rejuvenates body, mind and spirit
- Reduces stress
- Improves concentration and intuitive abilities
- Controls emotions
- Easy to learn
What is included?
Instruction manual, Videos (back, front, and explanation), morning & afternoon refreshments, Certificate
Which set do I do?
You can do all set 1, 2 and 3, or you can just do one set. Each set has 18 movements which take about 20 minutes to practice.
- Wear comfortable cloth and flat shoes.
- Maximum 10 attendees to ensure individualized attention to YOU!
- Parking on the street please. To be aware that this is a One-way street.